We all want success. While there is no right or wrong to how we define success, it can be identified as Purpose + Action = Result. This leads us to one question: Why do some people get stuck in this simple equation while others are guaranteed success?
Many of us have inclination to follow what is working for others, yet this strategy may have little or no value for our success. Every person is unique and needs to develop their own strategy for success. The core virtue of career coaching is to help individuals assess their career profiles and manage their career planning and professional development with the best personalized guidance.
A good coach brings objectivity, practicality, structure and motivation to this process and offers various assessments, tools and strategies to form concrete steps towards success. Therefore, career coaching can be helpful at every point of someone’s professional path – in the early years of college, immediately post-college and in the early, middle and late stages of career.
Career coaching is for you:
• If you are a working professional looking for other job or career opportunities
• If you are an experienced professional trying to improve your management and leadership skills
• If you are out of work, looking for a job and trying to figure out what you want to do next with your life
• If you are a recent graduate trying to figure out a first career or a new career
• If you are a high school, college or university student trying to figure out a college major